Thursday, December 10, 2009

Snow Day! December 9 & 10, 2009


At this point it's about 9:00 in the morning, it's been snowing since noon the previous day, and I'm still not aware that classes have been cancelled. I see the bus drive away a moment after I snap this picture.


Later, about 3 in the afternoon.


Lots of these big white clouds billowing down the street.


Trying to dig out, even though the snow's not gonna stop until about 6 in the evening.


The next morning! It's so much nicer-looking in the sun.

Some drunk students built this HUGE snowman across the street from where I work! (Sober student shown for scale.) The buttons and eyes are beer cans. It just goes to show you what great things can be accomplished with teamwork and a little alcohol.

Another one -- not quite as impressive as the first, but size isn't everything. I liked the candy-cane nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment